Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.260 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 35,396 kr (€3,450) in Trapani.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)