Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.324 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 34,719 kr (€3,363) in Trapani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)