Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.692 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,616 kr (8,638TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)