Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.396 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,082 kr (7,547 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)