Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.406 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,788 kr (6,979 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)