Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 SEK / DKK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 18% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,963 kr (kr29,065) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)