Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,658 kr (﷼ 63,552,591) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)