Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08318 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 45,344 kr (¥545,115) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (36 minutes ago)