Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07900 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,746 kr (¥541,074) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)