Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08322 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,756 kr (¥489,735) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)