Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43141 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,672 kr (Mex$ 45,599) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)