Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48379 SEK / MDL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 37% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,631 kr (40,578 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)