Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 SEK / MDL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 34% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,641 kr (41,397 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)