Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 SEK / MDL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,408 kr (44,244 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)