Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.149 SEK / RON
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,529 kr (7,228 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)