Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.332 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,088 kr (元17,332) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)