Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14699 SEK / MZN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 16% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,243 kr (212,556 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)