Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14699 SEK / MZN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,673 kr (208,679 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)