Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.698 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 33,652 kr ($3,869) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)