Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 SEK / ZAR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,986 kr (R 24,396) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)