Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,754 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.506 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 47,352 kr (18,894 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)