Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,884 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.463 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 45,199 kr (18,349 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)