Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.267 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,026 kr (15,893 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)