Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.862 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,008 kr (NZ$5,972) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Valencia costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)