Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.111 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,721 kr (NZ$6,500) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)