Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.484 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,747 kr (€2,170) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)