Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.242 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,679 kr (€2,605) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)