Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.400 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,766 kr (€2,862) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 3 hours ago)