Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.385 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,646 kr (7,817 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)