Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.293 SEK / BOB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,907 kr ($b12,305) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)