Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.358 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,288 kr (€2,828) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)