Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,188 kr (19,738 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)