Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,420 kr (Rp 30,939,695) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)