Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.791 SEK / GHS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 58% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,483 kr (GH₵7,529) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)