Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.358 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 28% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,741 kr (€2,292) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)