Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01384 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,700 kr (CH$1,640,320) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (39 minutes ago)