Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01324 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,438 kr (CH$1,996,796) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)