Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.246 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,185 kr (元16,194) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)