Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,301 kr (﷼ 84,744,624) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)