Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.431 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,713 kr (7,698 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)