Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00803 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 34,177 kr (₩4,256,899) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)