Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12543 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 59% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,579 kr (₨124,201) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)