Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,901 kr (Rp 23,961,294) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)