Cost of living in Suhar, Oman vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 23.449 SEK / OMR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 19% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,859 kr (﷼ 1,273) in Suhar.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)