Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.293 SEK / BOB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,263 kr ($b14,127) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)