Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.319 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,388 kr (€3,430) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)