Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13726 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,896 kr (руб 166,814) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)