Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14327 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,192 kr (руб 154,896) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)