Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 SEK / NOK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 36% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 52,937 kr (kr 48,607) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)