Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.327 SEK / XCD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 9% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 35,430 kr (EC$10,648) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)