Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.343 SEK / XCD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 9% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 35,504 kr (EC$10,620) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)