Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.389 SEK / HRK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,837 kr (14,282 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)