Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 SEK / COP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,932 kr (COL$6,505,029) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)