Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.348 SEK / DKK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 51,761 kr (kr38,385) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)