Cost of living in Siegen, Germany vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.260 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 38,522 kr (€3,755) in Siegen.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)