Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.119 SEK / RON
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,295 kr (7,216 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (36 minutes ago)