Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08207 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 43,000 kr (¥523,974) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)