Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08224 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,092 kr (¥560,482) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)