Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,715 kr (﷼ 75,536,769) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (40 minutes ago)