Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.810 SEK / CAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,912 kr (C$3,805) in Sherbrooke.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)