Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.298 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 22% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,199 kr (20,959元) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)