Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 25% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,411 kr (元17,826) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)