Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.458 SEK / AED
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 9% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,753 kr (Dirham 12,919) in Sharjah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)