Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.386 SEK / TND
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,491 kr (3,984 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)